If you are interested in the latest news of The Grantham Preparatory School, click heremore
The admission process is open throughout the year. Requirements to be admitted is explained on this pagemore
- Term Dates
We'll keep you up to date with what's going on at Grantham Prep International Schoolmore
An historical list of the regularly distributed publication about The Grantham Preparatory School is now availablemore
Welcome to The Grantham Preparatory School
The Grantham Preparatory School is an independent day school for boys and girls between the ages of three and eleven. We have an excellent reputation for academic success within a caring, family environment. Children are taught in small classes, by skilled and experienced teaching staff.
Our aim is to provide the best opportunities for all our children. We offer a broad curriculum, which includes the core academic subjects, as well as a wide range of sport, music and drama.
At eleven, our pupils have the opportunity to be prepared for Public School entrance examinations and local Grammar School selection.
If you are interested in receiving a prospectus, please contact the school office. However, as no brochure can adequately portray the atmosphere of any school, I hope you will have time to visit us and see the pupils and staff at work.
If you would like to view the school, please make an appointment with my secretary, Mrs. Nesbitt, who will arrange a mutually convenient time for us to meet.
I look forward to meeting you.
BSc (Hons) Cert. Ed.
- After the band’s barnstorming performance at Colsterworth, our musicians continued their winning ways at the Grantham Festival with some stunning performances – even bringing the audience to tears. The clarinet choir and recorder group both came first and won...
- This term in “Fun Around the World” club we have been looking at how people celebrate special times. We also managed to include a bit of Geography, pin-pointing the various countries in the atlas. First of all we visited China...
- The Music for Youth Festival (MYF) is sponsored by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM). It highlights the talents of over 40,000 young musicians in 50 locations nationwide and is reportedly the largest music festival...
- Class 5 performed their whole School Assembly on Monday which was inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson’s story “Treasure Island”. At the switch of a button all of the children became pirates, threatening, plundering, looting and becoming “really bad eggs”....
- After a fantastic day with “Music Machine” in Boston, I was expecting a slight anti-climax after such an adrenalin fuelled performance. I couldn’t have been more wrong! When I eventually dragged myself away from the rugby, Ant and Dec and...