If you are interested in the latest news of The Grantham Preparatory School, click heremore
The admission process is open throughout the year. Requirements to be admitted is explained on this pagemore
- Term Dates
We'll keep you up to date with what's going on at Grantham Prep International Schoolmore
An historical list of the regularly distributed publication about The Grantham Preparatory School is now availablemore
Welcome to The Grantham Preparatory School
The Grantham Preparatory School is an independent day school for boys and girls between the ages of three and eleven. We have an excellent reputation for academic success within a caring, family environment. Children are taught in small classes, by skilled and experienced teaching staff.
Our aim is to provide the best opportunities for all our children. We offer a broad curriculum, which includes the core academic subjects, as well as a wide range of sport, music and drama.
At eleven, our pupils have the opportunity to be prepared for Public School entrance examinations and local Grammar School selection.
If you are interested in receiving a prospectus, please contact the school office. However, as no brochure can adequately portray the atmosphere of any school, I hope you will have time to visit us and see the pupils and staff at work.
If you would like to view the school, please make an appointment with my secretary, Mrs. Nesbitt, who will arrange a mutually convenient time for us to meet.
I look forward to meeting you.
BSc (Hons) Cert. Ed.
- This term Class 5 has been commemorating the centenary of the outbreak of the 1st World War in 1914. In History the children have been learning about the causes and events of the war and in English they have discussed...
- A fine example of a “baptism of fire”! From P.E. and games in year 2 to a full on tag tournament at Copthill within three weeks of year 3. No amount of practice on the training ground can simulate a...
- Wednesday was the start of the Netball session for us with our first matches of the season for both U-11 and U-10 girl’s squads and sadly not such a good start as last season. The U-10 team won convincingly 13...
- The team were invited to Stamford this week to take part in their annual tournament. It was a real shock to the system for some of our boys but after the headlights were switched off our rabbits began to relish...
- On Thursday afternoon we welcomed Yara, Anna and Sophie (and their parents too of course!) to join our very first parent and toddler session held in the EYFS department. The session was a great opportunity for the children and parents...
- This week Class One were delighted to welcome the arrival of six Beebots complete with docking station. These programmable devices will be used to compose algorithms and to debug sequences of commands when incorrect actions occur. The children are seen...