If you are interested in the latest news of The Grantham Preparatory School, click heremore
The admission process is open throughout the year. Requirements to be admitted is explained on this pagemore
- Term Dates
We'll keep you up to date with what's going on at Grantham Prep International Schoolmore
An historical list of the regularly distributed publication about The Grantham Preparatory School is now availablemore
Welcome to The Grantham Preparatory School
The Grantham Preparatory School is an independent day school for boys and girls between the ages of three and eleven. We have an excellent reputation for academic success within a caring, family environment. Children are taught in small classes, by skilled and experienced teaching staff.
Our aim is to provide the best opportunities for all our children. We offer a broad curriculum, which includes the core academic subjects, as well as a wide range of sport, music and drama.
At eleven, our pupils have the opportunity to be prepared for Public School entrance examinations and local Grammar School selection.
If you are interested in receiving a prospectus, please contact the school office. However, as no brochure can adequately portray the atmosphere of any school, I hope you will have time to visit us and see the pupils and staff at work.
If you would like to view the school, please make an appointment with my secretary, Mrs. Nesbitt, who will arrange a mutually convenient time for us to meet.
I look forward to meeting you.
BSc (Hons) Cert. Ed.
- Mr Banfield spent an afternoon with us this week interviewing children for a radio advert. The children, of all ages, had a lot to say about how much they enjoy their school and what they think the best things are...
- The infants are fortunate to have cake maker and decorator extrairdinaire Mrs McCarthy running the “Make It” club this half term. This week the children carefully iced biscuit lollipops using different colours of icing and sweets. Mrs Marshall...
- During the Easter Holiday Camp we were delighted to welcome once again ZooLab to Grantham Prep. All the children really enjoyed interacting with the ZooLab animals whilst discovering fascinating facts about the animals and their welfare. Our next holiday camp...
- Following our recent report on the visit by Class 6 to the Royal Academy of Arts, it is a pleasure to be able to display their group art work, which was undertaken at the Academy. Their large paintings will be...
- On Sunday 11 of our students dragged themselves – and their parents – out of bed and attended the gym competition at the Meres. Our youngest team members were up first and what a standard they set for the rest...
- For the first time in 8 years of competing at this event the weather was marvellous and conditions ideal for fast, aggressive running. That is exactly what we witnessed from our Under 9 girls team who blitzed the course with...
CULTURAL SPORTING INTERSEK
Cultural/Sporting InterSEK – Costa Rica
This year each delegation must bring in the pen drive the UN Flag and Anthem of Sun Country . For the inaugural parade, A pair of students must Carry UN brought a typical allusive your country or city. In addition, each delegation will have a thematic corner That may be decorated with posters , PHOTOGRAPHS , souvenirs and other. Addition, each country will have a thematic corner, for which they must bring material like photographs , souvenirs , etc
For more information, place contact the Director of International Programs at the school.